RECRUITMENT UPDATE AND MARCH LISTINGS
In what has been another busy month from a recruitment perspective, we had added an significant number of new dog handlers as a result of three separate assessment days around the country, boosting our resilience in all regions and helping to ensure we can deliver on even the shortest of notice requests from our clients.
We are also still enjoying a great deal of interest in both training course programmes we offer through our partners Reaseheath College and Malpeet K9 Academy. Both forthcoming courses are looking like they will be fully subscribed, and we are now applications for courses scheduled to take place during the summer.
In response to anticipated growth in the requirement for all our services, during the coming month we are inviting applications from candidates to fulfil the following roles:
- Self-employed GP Dog Handlers – Greater London, the North East, Yorkshire and the Home Counties – for both short and long term GP assignments and warrants support work.
- Self-employed Search Handlers – nationwide (explosives, fire-arms or illicit drugs)
- Security Concierge Officers – Crewe
- Self-employed Surveillance Professionals – Nationwide
- Self Employed Close Protection Officers – Nationwide
- Office Administration Executive – Lymm, Cheshire
- Accounts Executive – Lymm, Cheshire
For more information on our roles please contact firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a CV and clearly stating which role you would like to be considered for.