Accredited as Investors in People and a Living Wage Champion, we work exclusively with blue chip clients and other ‘risk-averse’ organisations such as critical national infrastructure operators and government agencies.
In line with the continued growth of our business, we have an on-going urgent requirement for an Accounts Assistant, to work from our Head Office in Stretton, Cheshire.
Ideally you will be an enthusiastic, dynamic individual with a keen eye for detail and flair for accounts. The Accounts Assistant role is to support the Accounts function for the day to day running of the accounts department and will report directly to the Accounts Manager.
Role and responsibilities
- Processing of purchase invoices into Sage line 50 once reconciled with scheduling system
- Reconciling of supplier statements
- Processing of monthly payment runs
- Process monthly/weekly sales invoices to customers, accurately and on time
- Assisting with credit control on a weekly basis
- Checking and processing of employee expense claims
- Posting of Directors credit card statements
- Posting of daily cash transactions
- Monthly petty cash postings
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assist with month end project journals/reconciliation
- To assist the Accounts Manager in other functions as required.
- Provide financial support and assistance to the business on adhoc basis
- To carry out general administrative duties as required, including answering telephones, photocopying, scanning and filing
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience on Sage line 50 Accounts is essential
- Should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- A strong team player and happy to work independently
- Highly motivated with excellent organisational skills
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension, free parking and possible study support. This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing business who can offer flexibility and support.
For further details, please contact Linsey Hughes on 0203 751 8366 or send through your CV to email@example.com
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.