Accredited as Investors in People and a Living Wage Champion, we work exclusively with blue chip clients and other ‘risk-averse’ organisations such as critical national infrastructure operators and government agencies.
In line with the continued growth of our business, we have an on-going urgent requirement for Protection Dog Handler, to work at a high profile site in North and South London.
GSS has been tasked with providing high visibility protection dog team patrols, to deter anti-social behaviour in and around the vicinity of a well known retail complexes – and to provide a back-up support to centre security, through our presence, should any incidents occur.
Four to six shifts per week @ 12 hours per shift – 09:00 to 21:00
Pay rate is negotiable dependent on experience and suitability for the role.
We are currently accepting applications for this position on both a self-employed and PAYE basis.
The benefits of working as a General Purpose Dog Handler for a leading specialist security company such as GSS are:
- Exceptional rate of pay
- Support and training from a dedicated Canine department
- An attractive expenses policy
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Personal development plan support from the training department
- Exceptional support from a colleague facing head office team
Requirements for this role are:
- You must be customer focused, professional a all dogs need to be fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and fit for work
- Valid driving licence and own vehicle suitable to deploy to BS: 8517 standards
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5 year check-able work history according to BS: 7858.
- Self-employed must have liability insurance and UTR, and will also be subject to the BS: 7858 screening
- Application is subject to passing a baseline assessment with our training team or presentation of NASDU Team Up Cert or equivalent
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration. Or for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting Ref: GSS:HSC1)
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.