Accredited as Investors in People and a Living Wage Champion, we work exclusively with blue chip clients and other ‘risk-averse’ organisations such as critical national infrastructure operators and government agencies.
In line with the continued growth of our business, we have an on-going urgent requirement for Protection Dog Handler, to work at a high profile site in Central Birmingham.
GSS has been tasked with providing high visibility protection dog team patrols, to deter anti-social behaviour in and around the vicinity of a well known retail complex – and to provide a back-up support to centre security, through our presence, should any incidents occur.
Shifts are week on. week off (four shifts per rotation totaling 44-48 hours):
08.30 to 20.30 Monday to Friday
08.30 to 20.30 on Saturday
09.30 to 21.30 on Sunday
Pay rate is negotiable dependent on experience and suitability for the role.
We are currently accepting applications for this position on both a self-employed and PAYE basis.
The benefits of working as a General Purpose Dog Handler for a leading specialist security company such as GSS are:
- Exceptional rate of pay
- Support and training from a dedicated Canine department
- An attractive expenses policy
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Personal development plan support from the training department
- Exceptional support from a colleague facing head office team
Requirements for this role are:
- You must be customer focused, professional a all dogs need to be fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and fit for work
- Valid driving licence and own vehicle suitable to deploy to BS: 8517 standards
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5 year check-able work history according to BS: 7858.
- Self-employed must have liability insurance and UTR, and will also be subject to the BS: 7858 screening
- Application is subject to passing a baseline assessment with our training team.
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration. Or for further details please email email@example.com (quoting Ref: GSS:BR1)
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.