A really exciting opportunity for a professional Protection Dog Handler who is looking for a unique, challenging and rewarding long term deployment opportunity in Bury, Manchester.
We’re looking for professional, energetic and confident individuals to join our team in support primarily of this long term deployment but also other ad hoc project tasking’s on nearby contracts.
GSS is one of Europe’s fastest growing small businesses, and we’ve set our sights on becoming the leading provider of specialist security services here in the UK, becoming an employer of choice in our industry along the way. Our vision is to inspire our partners and staff by passionately raising industry standards through the delivery of dependable and sustainable, specialist security services.
Shifts: Four on four off – 18:00 to 06:00 plus overtime
Pay rate: £11.00ph
Task: This is an active role that involves a volume of perimeter patrolling to ensure the protection of our clients assets
Welfare: Full welfare including free onsite parking is provided
- You must be customer focused, physically fit with a positive can-do attitude
- All dogs need to be fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and fit for work
- Valid driving licence and own vehicle suitable to deploy to BS:8517 standards
- A valid SIA Licence
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5 year check-able work history according to BS:7858
- NASDU GP Level 2 certification is mandatory
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration. Or for further details please email email@example.com – quoting ref: GSS-GM-GP-01
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.