SECURITY DOG HANDLER – NIGHTS 18:00 to 06:00
A really exciting opportunity for professional security dog handlers looking for a new, challenging and rewarding deployment opportunity in Kings Langley, Herts.
We’re looking for professional, energetic and confident individuals to join our team in support primarily of this new deployment project and other nearby contracts.
About Global Support Services (UK) Ltd
GSS is one of Europe’s fastest growing small businesses, and we’ve set our sights on becoming the leading provider of specialist security services here in the UK, becoming an employer of choice in our industry along the way. Our vision is to inspire our partners and staff by passionately raising industry standards through the delivery of dependable and sustainable, specialist security services.
- Working permanent nights (18:00 to 06:00) it is anticipated that this project will run for between 6-18 months
- An active role that involves working a volume perimeter patrolling to detect and deter trespassers and to ensure protection of our clients assets and intellectual property
- Regular collaboration with our client and their onsite security team
- This is a dynamic assignment and there be opportunities to travel with our client’s team to nearby offsite locations, providing additional protective security for their assets while away from the main site location
- This role is supported by both our office based operational support team and the client’s onsite security team
- A track record of security dog handling experience or an ex-uniformed services background
- Minimum NASDU Level 2 Accreditation including ‘Team Certificate’
- Assessed as having full adherence/understanding of BS:8517-1
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5 year check-able work history according to BS: 7858
- Physically fit and mentally agile, with a positive and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Have the ability to think laterally and communicate fluently to a diverse variety of people
- A willingness to support our client occasionally at a number of nearby off-site locations
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration.
Or for further details please email email@example.com (quoting Ref: GSS:RPGP01)
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.