Accredited as Investors in People and a Living Wage Champion, we work exclusively with blue chip clients and other ‘risk-averse’ organisations such as critical national infrastructure operators and government agencies.
In line with the continued growth of our business, we have an on-going, long-term opportunity for a Protection Dog Handler, to support a high profile site at Bishopsgate, London.
GSS has been tasked with providing high visibility protection dog team patrols, to deter trespassing and anti-social behaviour in and around the vicinity of our client’s site.
Night shifts @ 12 hours per shift – 19:00 to 07:00 – full welfare provided.
Pay rate: £13.25 per hour.
The benefits of working as a Protection Dog Handler for a leading specialist security company such as GSS are:
- Great rate of pay
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Exceptional support from a colleague facing head office team
Requirements for this role are:
- You must be customer focused, professional and all dogs need to be fully vaccinated, micro chipped and fit for work
- Valid driving licence and own vehicle suitable to deploy to BS: 8517 standards
- A valid SIA Licence
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5 year check-able work history according to BS: 7858.
- NASDU Level 2 Accreditation and team up certificate are mandatory
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration.
Or for further details please email email@example.com (quoting Ref: GSS:BG)
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.