This policy applies to Global Support Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Company number- 07462040
What information do we collect?
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your activity on this site. The data is detailed below.
- Updating and enhancing our client records
- Analysis for management purposes
- Carrying out credit checks
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other
- communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website
- Information provided to us as a result of completing forms on our website, such as enquiry forms
- Information provided to us when visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason
How do we use this information?
The information we collect is used for developing our website. In addition, we may also use the information for the following purposes
- To provide you with information relating to our website or our services that you request from us
- To provide you with information on our services that we feel may be of interest to you
- To meet our contractual obligations
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service changes that may affect our website
Cookies are text files put on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is then used to track visitor use of the website and to create statistical reports on website activity. For more information visit- www.aboutcookies.com or www.allaboutcookies.org
Analytics– We use Google analytics to store information about how visitors use our website so that we may make improvements and give visitors a better user experience.
Google analytics is a third party information storage system that records information about the pages you visit, the length of time you were on specific pages and the website in general, how you arrived at the site and what you clicked on when you were there. These cookies do not store any personal information about you and we do not share the data.
Storing personal data
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of the data sent to us electronically; transmission of such data is therefore done entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you a password so that you can access certain parts of our website, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
How long will we hold your data for?
Marketing: We will hold your data for a period of 6 years and review every 3 years. You have the opportunity to opt out or update or delete data at any point should you need to do so. Please contact us directly through firstname.lastname@example.org
Contracted services: We will hold your data on an on-going basis if the contract is live, if the contract ends we will hold the data for 3 years
Access to your information, correction, portability and deletion
Subject Access Request.
This is your right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you or your customers. If you would like a copy of some or all of this information, please write to us at: Daniel Mailly, Global Support Services (UK) Ltd, Great Oak Farm, Mag Lane, Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 0TF. We will respond within one month of receipt of the request.
If you wish to correct or remove your information please email email@example.com
It is also your right to receive the personal data which you have given to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller if:
- The processing is based on consent or on a contract, and
- The processing is carried out by automatic means
Your right to be forgotten
Should you wish to completely delete all information that we hold about you: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
If you have any questions or complaints please email email@example.com