We provide passive drug detection dogs (for people, queues or crowd screening) and proactive detection sniffer dogs (for offices and venues). Our canine sniffer dogs teams are accredited to NPCC Standards and train using the full schedule of Home Office substances (held under Home Office Licence).
Our services are integrated into within our client’s substance abuse policy and have led to a reduction in theft, fraud and shrinkage. We provide this service to the police and regularly train our drug detection dogs on new illegal or ‘legal’ substances, e.g. spice.
Our officers are trained in conflict avoidance, ensuring we deliver our service sensitively. We provide urine, saliva and hair testing to support our findings with court admissible reports. We also offer employer and employee advice and support if a problem is discovered.
- Effective monitoring of drugs and substance policies
- Improved health, safety and welfare
- Effective enforcement of licensing requirements
- Reduction in loss, shrinkage, theft and fraud
- GSS work with the Home Office to remain up to date with the Psychoactive Substances Bill