We’re looking for a professional, energetic, confident, and fully accredited security dog handler to join our team in support primarily of a long-term deployment in Birmingham City Centre (BS1 postcode).
GSS is one of Europe’s fastest-growing small businesses, and we’ve set our sights on becoming the leading provider of specialist security services here in the UK, becoming an employer of choice in our industry along the way. Our vision is to inspire our partners and staff by passionately raising industry standards and delivering dependable and sustainable, specialist security services.
Shifts: 12 hours days – 10:00 to 22:00 – 48 hours per week
Pay rate: from £14.80-£16.00 per hour
Task: Public reassurance patrolling to deter ASB
Welfare: Full welfare provided including onsite parking
- You must be customer-focused, physically fit with a positive can-do attitude
- All dogs need to be fully vaccinated, micro-chipped, fit for work and well-socialised
- Valid driving licence and own vehicle suitable to deploy to BS:8517 standards
- A valid SIA Licence
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5-year check-able work history according to BS:7858
- NASDU GP Level 2 inc Team Up certification
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration – quoting ref: GSS-GP-BR1 – by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please get in touch with 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer – we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.