ABOUT GLOBAL SUPPORT SERVICES:
GSS is one of Europe’s fastest-growing small businesses, and we’ve set our sights on becoming the leading provider of specialist security services here in the UK, becoming an employer of choice in our industry along the way.
Our vision is to inspire our partners and staff by passionately raising industry standards and delivering dependable and sustainable, specialist security services.
We are seeking to bolster our existing field-based teams with the addition of a customer-orientated professional security concierge to work with us on a full-time basis – protecting the assets of a luxury automotive manufacturer based in Crewe.
- Full time
- 40.5 hours per week
- Mon to Thurs: 07:30 to 16:30
- Friday 07:30 to 12:00
MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
Primary responsibility for the role is managing access and egress at our client’s site, to prevent unauthorised access to the client’s properties and unwanted intrusion.
You will also be answering the odd phone call, drafting occasional reports, meeting and greeting visitors, and undertaking foot patrols as and when required.
- This is a front-of-house, customer-facing role – smart professional attire including clean-pressed clothing, and polished shoes are essential
- You must be customer-focused, physically fit with a ‘can-do’ attitude as this is a fast-paced, multi-faceted working environment
- You must be able to balance and prioritize responsibilities both administration and security
- A courteous and professional manner and good conflict management skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing and attention to detail
- You must possess an appropriate SIA licence (DS) and complete BS:7858 vetting
- You will be part of a team at one of the world’s best-known premium automotive brands
- Holiday pay
- Double time for public bank holidays
- Access to overtime
- Discounted SIA licence costs
- Discounted shopping vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite supervision
- You must hold a valid SIA DS Licence
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must live within a reasonable commuting distance to Crewe, Cheshire
- You will be competent in following and adhering to operational procedures, including dynamic risk assessments, and have conducted the requisite amount of site-specific training
- You must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You must be professional, customer-centric, courteous and well-presented at all times
- You must work well both as part of a team and without supervision
If you satisfy all of the above criteria and wish to apply for this role please email us a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Job reference number: GSSBMCW124
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer – we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.