A really exciting opportunity for a professional Protection Dog Handler who is looking for a unique, challenging and rewarding long-term deployment opportunity in Greater Manchester.
We’re looking for a professional, energetic and confident individual to join our team in support primarily of this long-term deployment but also other ad hoc project taskings on nearby contracts.
GSS is one of Europe’s fastest-growing small businesses, and we’ve set our sights on becoming the leading provider of specialist security services here in the UK, becoming an employer of choice in our industry along the way. Our vision is to inspire our partners and staff by passionately raising industry standards through the delivery of dependable and sustainable, specialist security services.
Shifts: Nights – 12 hours
Attractive/Competitive rate of pay
Task: VARIOUS – MAINLY LARGE PERIMETER SITE BASED ASSET PROTECTION INC SITE PATROL
Welfare: FULL WELFARE PROVIDED INCLUDING ONSITE PARKING
- Company pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- Access to Overtime
- SIA Licence contribution
- Training pay
- Fully funded monthly Continuation Training
- You must be customer-focused, physically fit with a positive can-do attitude
- All dogs need to be fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and fit for work
- A valid SIA Licence
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5-year check-able work history according to BS:7858
- NASDU GP Level 2 inc Team Up certification
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration. Or for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.