SECURITY DOG HANDLER – PERMANENT NIGHTS
A really exciting opportunity for professional security dog handlers looking for a new, challenging and rewarding deployment opportunity in West London.
We’re looking for professional, energetic and confident individuals to join our team in support primarily of this deployment project and other nearby Central London contracts.
About Global Support Services (UK) Ltd
GSS is one of Europe’s fastest growing small businesses, and we’ve set our sights on becoming the leading provider of specialist security services here in the UK, becoming an employer of choice in our industry along the way. Our vision is to inspire our partners and staff by passionately raising industry standards through the delivery of dependable and sustainable, specialist security services.
- Permanent night shift – between 19:00 and 07:00
- The shift includes two hours of paid breaks
- An active role that involves working a volume perimeter patrolling (4 x 45 min’s per night) to ensure protection of our clients assets and intellectual property
- Regular collaboration with our client and their onsite security team
- This is a dynamic role that involves some patrolling in close proximity to the public
- This role is supported by both our office based operational support team and the client’s onsite security team
- A track record of security dog handling experience or an ex-uniformed services background
- Minimum NASDU Level 2 Accreditation including ‘Team Certificate’
- Assessed as having full adherence/understanding of BS:8517-1
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5 year check-able work history according to BS: 7858
- Physically fit and mentally agile, with a positive and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Have the ability to think laterally and communicate fluently to a diverse variety of people
- A willingness to support our client occasionally at a number of nearby off-site locations
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration.
Or for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting Ref: GSS:MSQGP01)
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.