Accredited as Investors in People and a Living Wage Champion, we work exclusively with blue chip clients and other ‘risk-averse’ organisations such as critical national infrastructure operators and government agencies.
In line with the continued growth of our business, we have an on-going requirement for a Protection Dog Handler, to work at a high profile site in Peckham, London.
GSS has been tasked with providing high visibility protection dog team patrols, to deter trespassing and anti-social behaviour in and around the vicinity of our client’s site.
Permanent weekend day shifts @ 12 hours on a Saturday – usually 08:00 to 20:00 and 6 hours on a Sunday – usually 10:00 to 16:00 – full welfare provided.
Pay rate: £11.00 per hour
We will also look to provide the successful applicant with shifts in addition to the above on nearby sites if required.
The benefits of working as a Protection Dog Handler for a leading ACS specialist security company such as GSS are:
- Great rate of pay
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Exceptional support from a colleague facing head office team
Requirements for this role are:
- You must be customer focused, professional and all dogs need to be fully vaccinated, microchipped and fit for work
- Valid driving licence and own vehicle suitable to deploy to BS: 8517 standards
- A valid SIA licence
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5 year check-able work history according to BS:7858.
- Self-employed must have liability insurance and Company Registration Number
- NASDU Level 2 accreditation and team up certificate are mandatory
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting Ref: GSS:OMC1)
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.