WE’RE READY FOR OUR NEXT OPERATIONAL SUPERSTAR…
Join us at GSS, one of Europe’s fastest-growing small businesses, as we strive to become the leading provider of specialist security services in the UK.
Our ambitious vision is to inspire our partners and staff by raising industry standards with dependable and sustainable services.
About Global Support Services (UK) Ltd:
GSS is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company’s success as well as their own. We have a team full of people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We also appreciate a good sense of humour.
We are customer-centric in our approach to business, which has served to give us a pragmatic approach to service delivery, one that has served us well since 2010.
About the Role:
At GSS, we don’t believe in bystanders and from day one, you’ll make a significant impact at GSS.
Based in Crewe, Chesire – you will become both an effective mentor for our officers and a central conduit between GSS and our client – a world-leading luxury automotive manufacturer.
You will have primary responsibility for ensuring total adherence to our assignment instructions and that all contracted hours are completed. You will also interview and induct new officers to the contract team
It is essential that you have experience of security contract supervision and bring with you a strong attitude to compliance, ensuring all industry standards to which we adhere are maintained.
What you’ll be doing:
- Visible leadership of our team on the ground
- Overseeing the daily, weekly and monthly performance, schedules and assignments of our team
- You will be the main day-to-day point of contact with our client
- Interviewing and training recruits
- Preparing and conducting training for all staff including training on workplace procedures and both safety and security matters
- Planning and coordinating operational resources for specific events, on and off-site
- Producing a comprehensive performance report referencing our overall KPI score
How we will help you to succeed:
During your first few weeks with us, you will work closely with members of both our senior management and contract team to get a clear understanding of our client’s expectations and our operational procedures and systems.
Your induction will include contract familiarisation, spending time with the GSS head office team that will support you, and of course, meeting the team members you will be responsible for supervising.
We’ll be excited if you are/have:
- A proven track record of security contract supervision
- A front-line SIA Licence
- Comfortable managing a revolving portfolio of tasks
- Tactful and commercially astute
- An inextinguishable passion for problem-solving and raising standards
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The right to work in the UK, and a 5-year checkable work history
- A current full U.K. driving licence (with a maximum of six penalty points)
What we will give you:
- 29 days annual holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Professional development appraisal programme
- Company pension scheme
- Access to company benefits including discounted shopping vouchers, bike-to-work and SIA licence contributions
- Mentoring from our senior management team
- Genuine career progression opportunities
We will be accepting applications for this role until 24th February 2024. Please click below to apply or email email@example.com quoting reference ‘GSSCS24’ – you must enclose both a CV and a cover letter outlining why you feel you would be a good fit for this role.
GSS is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status or any other category protected by law.