We’re looking for professional, energetic, confident and fully accredited security dog handlers to join our team in support primarily of this long-term deployment near Rugby – but also other ad hoc project tasking’s on nearby contracts.
GSS is one of Europe’s fastest-growing small businesses, and we’ve set our sights on becoming the leading provider of specialist security services here in the UK, becoming an employer of choice in our industry along the way. Our vision is to inspire our partners and staff by passionately raising industry standards through the delivery of dependable and sustainable, specialist security services.
Shifts: 12 hours, days or nights
Pay rate: from £13.39-£14.70 per hour
Task: Large perimeter asset protection – regular patrolling to provide visual deterrant
Welfare: Full welfare provided including onsite parking
- You must be customer-focused, physically fit with a positive can-do attitude
- All dogs need to be fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and fit for work
- Valid driving licence and own vehicle suitable to deploy to BS:8517 standards
- A valid SIA Licence
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5-year check-able work history according to BS:7858
- NASDU GP Level 2 inc Team Up certification
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration – quoting ref: GSS-GP-DC9-01 – by emailing: email@example.com
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 020 3751 8383
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer – we are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.